Holistic dentistry is essentially about viewing your dental health as part of your overall long term health.
- Graham and his team are committed to carrying out holistic dentistry which promotes your health and wellness in addition to treating disease.
- We use biocompatible materials and minimally invasive techniques wherever possible.
- We have extensive experience and use hi tech equipment and techniques to make treatment as comfortable as possible and optimize your health.
- We genuinely like what we do and we think it shows in our friendly caring approach.
- We receive many referrals from complementary health practitioners.
- We treat you as an individual with individual needs.
- We are happy to liaise with your Integrative doctor or complimentary health practitioner or we can provide a general treatment protocol for procedures such as amalgam removal.
- Our surgeries look out on to trees and on a sunny day you will be bathed in sunshine.
East Melbourne Dental services include:
• Safe amalgam removal, using methods to minimize mercury exposure.
• Biocompatible Cerec Porcelain Restorations which strengthen the structure of your tooth,
• Non invasive laser dentistry
• Digital X-rays minimising radiation exposure • Dental appliances for the treatment of T.M.J problems, migraines and also snoring.
• Competitive prices.
• Herbal teas, heated neck cushions and specially designed relaxation music.
Dr Graham Culy, has over 30 years of experience in dentistry, and a diploma in Acupuncture. Graham has carried out research into amalgam substitutes at Melbourne University Dental School and believes that the only truly bio-compatible and long lasting filling material is porcelain (as used in the Cerec system). Graham also has postgraduate training in the prevention and treatment of temporal-mandibular joint problems.