Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners worn 22 hours a day. It works to gently move your teeth into a desired position with minimal discomfort. Thanks to their clear aligners, Invisalign is hardly noticeable and wonderfully discreet so you don’t feel self-conscious about your teeth.
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, contact East Melbourne Dental Group on 03 9007 2707 to book an Invisalign consultation with us today.
Your custom aligners are typically worn for a period of 6 to 18 months, depending on the severity of your case. Throughout this time, you change your aligners on a two-week basis. Each aligner is designed to slightly re-position your teeth gradually to create that straight smile that you deserve. Each week that passes by, you will notice your teeth getting straighter and straighter!
You can remove the aligners every time you eat, floss or clean your teeth, however they must be worn day and night. They are virtually undetectable and are more comfortable than traditional styles of orthodontic treatment.
The benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is designed not to get in the way of your lifestyle. You’ll have the freedom of simply removing your aligners before you eat, or when you have a special event to attend. All you have to do is keep doing what you love doing whilst Invisalign® subtly recreates your smile.
That’s not all, Invisalign is also used to treat a vast array of orthodontic issues and is suitable for all age groups. So whether you’re looking to correct crooked teeth, or need a solution to tend to your underbite to prevent your teeth from wearing away, or perhaps you’re just not a big fan of your smile and want the best option to straighten your teeth.
So when you consider the nature of Invisalign, it’s no surprise that this innovative teeth-straightening solution is growing in popularity. Invisalign has now enabled over 8 million people all over the world to unlock their smile potential. How would you like to be next?
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, contact East Melbourne Dental Group on 0390072707 to book a complimentary Invisalign consultation with us today.
From your first aligner to your brand-new smile, there is no guesswork. An advanced Trios Digital Impression System models your teeth in a 3-D environment, indicating what your teeth look like.
Using this model another complex software called ClinCheck® is used to calculate the series of movements, forces, and pressures required to shift your teeth into place. Allowing Invisalign technicians to create a series of custom aligners which will successfully shift your teeth over a given time-frame.
- I7 – A basic treatment plan which focuses on aligning teeth over the smallest possible time-frame. Best suited towards patients with mild dental issues in a time-frame up to 3 months.
- LITE – The lower priced solution for less complex orthodontic cases, suitable for patients with minor gaps and crowing treated in under 9 months.
- FULL – Corrects a large range of alignment problems, treated within a time-frame up to 24 months. Suitable for patients with heavy misalignment and crooked teeth.
- COMPLEX – Provides a solution for fixing almost all orthodontic cases in a time-frame of approximately 24 months. Suitable for patients with severe misalignment and crooked teeth.
- TEEN – Includes all the features of Invisalign Full with additional compliance indicators and free replacement aligners to ease parents minds when making a choice towards orthodontic treatment
If you are wondering whether Invisalign is the right solution for you, come in for a free consultation with one of Smile Style’s dentists. We will happily evaluate your options so you can be on your way to enjoying the flawless smile you deserve!
Contact our Team
Mon – Thurs is 8am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Please call us and ask as some later appointments may be available.
03 9007 2707
1/126 Wellington Parade
East Melbourne 3002
Short Term Parking. Metered and unmetered
- Jolimont Station on the Hurstbridge or Epping Lines
- Route 48 – Victoria Habour/Docklands to North Balwyn
- Route 75 – City/ Southern Cross Station to Vermont South
- Stop 12 – Wellington Parade, Corner Powlett Street